Reception Desk Design

Posted on 9.12.14 by
Reception Desk Design

Reception Interior Desk Designs in Dubai

Hi Friends,This is my Office Reception Design  proposal for FVC one of MHI DESIGN client.  This office Located in Jumeirah Lake Towers Area Dubai. now JLT become best Business Hub in Dubai most of Big companies Offices are Located in JLT Area. This Dubai Office Reception Desk Interior Design prepared by using Autocad, 3d max, Vray and Photoshop.

This is My Reception Designs

portfolioi'm just posting this Office Receptions Desk designs. for getting  suggestion from the visitors and other Office Designers in Dubai uae for improving Designs for My Next  Project. kindly check Other  Dubai Offices Reception Designs Photos and give me suggestion to improve my Designs.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment